Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

and the hits just keep on comin'

Free Web CounterFree Hit Counter
Comments:
Hi Steve. Moved to Arcadia (Cal)from Scottsdale, in early 87' and found your KLON oldies show on Sunday mornings. I had always been an oldies (doo wop, 50s R&B, etc.) collector and during my stay in Cal. (6 months) I taped your shows. Just found them again and enjoyed re-listening to your shows and the great guests you had on. I Enjoy your WPMD show now in Cincy, Ohio. Bob Carroll
 
The only problem with puting the counter here, it goes away when the page fills up. I'll teach you some basic html, (about as much as I know), and we can move it to the side.

Since you put up the counter, I decided to do likewise. My page is bigstevecole.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?