Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

April 29, 2006 playlist

Hour #1
1 Johnny Otis - Bongo Blues
2 Swallows - Please Baby Please
3 Swallows - Trust In Me
4 Mel Waker - Turn the Lights Down Low
5 Moonglows - I Was Wrong
6 Midnighters - The Twist
7 Rivingtons - The Bird's the Word
8 Moonglows - Fine Fine Baby
9 Sonny Til & the Orioles - A G.I. Wish
10 Moonglows - My Love
11 Sonny Til & the Orioles - Walkin By the River
12 Rivingtons - Cherry
13 Van Dykes - Tears Of Joy
14 Moonglows - My Gal
15 Sonny Til & the Orioles - I Don't Believe In Tomorrow
16 Moonglows - 219 Train
17 Redd Lyte - Ain't Nothin' Shakin'
18 Swallows - I Only Have Eyes For You
19 Johnny Otis - Dee's Boogie

Hour #2
1 Johnny Otis - Midnight At the Barrelhouse
2 Royals - Work With Me Annie
3 Robins - I'm Through
4 Midnighters - Sexy Ways
5 Johnny Otis - Mambo Boogie
6 Larks - The Jerk
7 Midnighters - What Is This I See
8 Midnighters - I'm Gonna Miss You
9 Larks - Slauson Shuffle
10 Midnighters - Kansas City
11 Linda Hopkins - Doggin' Blues
12 Midnighters - Teardrops On Your Letter
13 Mel Waker - Help Me Baby
14 Larks - You Must Believe Me
15 Rivingtons - Papa Oom Mow Mow
16 Swallows - Will You Be Mine
17 Midnighters - Is Your Love For Real
18 Rivingtons - My Reward
19 Larks - Soul Jerk
20 Johnny Otis - Double Trouble Blues
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?