Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

Playlist, Nov. 12, 2005

Hour #1: Tribute the year 1951 with Bill Gardner of Rhapsody In Black on KPFK

1 Joe Houston - Blow Joe Blow
2 Cecil Gant - Rock Little Darlin'
3 Percy Mayfield - What A Fool I Was
4 Louis Jordan - Teardrops From My Eyes
5 Pee Wee Crayton - When It Rains It Pours
6 Johnny Otis - Mambo Boogie
7 Big Jay McNeeley - All That Wine Is Gone
8 Calvin Boze - Slippin & Slidin'
9 Billy Love - Juiced
10 Smiley Lewis - My Baby Was Right
11 Grant Jones - I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water
12 John Godfrey - Hey Little Girl
13 Pee Wee Crayton - Poppa Stoppa

Hour #2
1 Meters - Look-A-Py-Py
2 Johnny Adams - Reconsider Me
3 Alvin Robinson - Down Home Girl
4 Gene Chandler - Just Be True
5 Don Tosti - Pachuco Boogie
6 Roy Byrd - Rockin' With Fess
7 Hollywood Flames - I Know
8 Grady Chapman & Suedes - I Need You So
9 Question Marks - Go And Get Some More
10 Hollywood Flames - Fare Thee Well
11 Playboy Thomas - The End Of the Road
12 Clyde Tillis - It Makes No Difference
13 Drifters - Honey Chile
14 Meadowlarks - Pass the Gin
15 Turbans - Sister Sookie
16 Meadowlarks - I Got Tore Up
17 Isley Bros. - Respectable
18 Roy Milton - Groovy Blues
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?