Monday, August 29, 2005
Trivia Contest #1
Click on the comments section if you think you know the name of the famous artist recording under the following pseudonyms:
1. The Ecuadors on "Let Me Sleep Woman" on Argo was...
2. The Queen on "Honky Tonky" on Mercury was...
3. Betty & Dupree on "I Hope You're Satisfied" on Kent were...
Hint: all of these 45s were released in 1959.
The first to correctly answer any or all of the above will be the first to correctly answer any or all of the above.
1. Ecuadors - Chuck Berry
2. Queen of Honky Tonky - Koko Taylor
3. Betty & Dupree - Etta James & Harvey Fuqua
Thanks for trying. You got two out of three correct, but I'm not giving up on it yet.
The Queen=Dinah Washington
Betty & Dupree=Etta James & Harvey Fuqua