Saturday, June 25, 2005

 

45s show playlist, June 25, 2005

Hour #1: guest, Ruben Molina author of "Old Barrio Guide to Lowrider Music"

1. Tommy Ridgely "Jam Up"
2. Tommy Ridgely "Girl From Kooka Mooga"
3. Calvin & Clarence "I Don't Know (School Girl)"
4. Sessions "Do Not Forsake Me"
note: released as the Young Hearts
5. Sessions "Don't Know Why"
note: released as the Marathons
6. Tommy Turner "I'll Be Gone"
7. Tommy Turner "Lady"
note: backed by the Autographs
8. Frankie Karl & Dreams "Don't Be Afraid"
9. Frankie Karl & Dreams "I'm So Glad"
10. Jimmy Conwell "Let It All Out"
11. Jimmy Conwell "I'm So Glad"
12. Jimmy Conwell "Second Hand Happiness"
13. Lee Jones & Sounds Of Soul "This House Is Haunted"
note: the Masqueraders
14. Tony Owens "Confessin' A Feeling"
note: original version
15. Jesse & Teardrops "Kansas City"

Hour #2: guest, Ruben Molina author of "Old Barrio Guide to Lowrider Music"
1. Little Jesse "Ain't No Big Thing"
2. Donald Woods & the Delighters "Elephant Walk"
3. Generations "To You"
4. Danny & the Dreams "Ask the Lonely"
5. Jimmy Gilford "Heartbroken"
6. Joe Bataan "If I Were King"
7. Playboys "Falling In Love With You"
8. Sounds "You Could Never Be Mine"
9. Exits "Under the Street Lamp"
10. Younghearts "I've Got Love For My Baby"
11. Henry & Kasual "Forever"
12. Freddi & Henchie "I'm Just A Nobody"
13. Younghearts "Oh I'll Never Be the Same"
14. Younghearts "Sweet Soul Shakin'"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?