Tuesday, December 21, 2004

 

Playlist "Steve Propes 45s Show" Dec 11, 2004

Hour #1 - Mostly Detroit
1. Joe Houston "Houston's Hot House"
2. Tiny Bradshaw "Walk That Mess"
3. Mary Wells "The One Who Really Loves You"
4. Mack Rice "Baby I'm Comin' Home
5. Eddie Holland "Take A Chance"
6. Conquerors "Since You've Been Gone"
7. Miracles "I've Been Good To You"
8. Rivals "Love Me"
9. Marvelettes "I Want A Guy"
10. Primettes "Tears Of Sorrow"
note: later known as the Supremes
11. Valadiers "Greetings"
12. Stags "Sailor Boy"
13. Majestics "Hard Times"
14. Four Tops "Everybody Knows"
15. Moonglows "I Just Can't Tell No LIe'
16. Solotones "Front Page Blues"
17. Dewey Phillips rap introucing
Billy the Kid Emerson "Red Hot"
18. Scatman Crothers "I Want To Rock N Roll"
19. Billy Love "Gee I Wish"
20. Ramp Davis "Bayou Bounce"

Hour #2
1. Earl Hooker "The Hucklebuck"
2. Joe Lutcher "Rag Mop"
3. Crescents "You Have No Heart"
4. Marvells "Did She Leave You"
5. Teardrops "Come Back To Me"
6. Cadets "Don't"
7. Dozier Boys "In A Travelin' Mood"
8. Clovers "Yes Sir That's My Baby"
9. Diamonds "A Beggar For Your Kisses"
10. Lovenotes "I'm Sorry"
11. Five C's "Tell Me"
12. Lee Andrews & the Hearts "The Bells Of St. Mary's"
13. Jay Wiggins "Sad Girl"
14. Al Garner "I'll Get Along Without You"
backed by the Supremes
15. Chuck Jackson "I Wake Up Crying"
16. Joe STubbs "You Are My Destiny"
17. Gene Allison "You Can Make It If You Try"
18. Minor Chords "Let Her Go"
19. Valadiers "Take A Chance"
20. Joe Thomas "Teasing Hair"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?